Rocher du Diamant

Diamond rock is a volcanic remnant than a million years old, it was occupied by the men of commodore Samuel HOOD from 1804 to 1805. They participated in the blockade of Martinique. The rock is then fueled by a vessel of Lucia "the Diamond rock.
Nowadays, the English considered the 'Diamond Rock' a real warship that their boats greet passing.
Since 2007, cameras are installed on the rock and the Museum of father DAVID can observe the avian and marine wildlife.